PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Baked and High?

NedileR
08-28-2009, 07:39 PM
So is there a difference? I seem to get fucked off a joint.. i dont know if i am baked or high... some people say they are two diff things..

?

amish cowboy
08-28-2009, 07:41 PM
first off i read naked at first idk why, second, they can mean the same or be different. being high usually means you are still productive and can function like everyday normalsy, baked is couch locked or retarded high

by the way dude stuff like this should go in the 75k thread, cuz im sure someone is gonna come in here bitching about it

Vk luis Fc
08-28-2009, 07:43 PM
yeah, i guess, one being where you can could get higher but your still good

baked, your like fuck the fucked up and cant function

{BB}$tLCA$H
08-28-2009, 07:43 PM
To me they aren't 2 different things, I guess if you wanted to say they are different meanings baked would be like so stoned I don't really want to move. Like that Grape Ape I had not long ago, shit was a strong indica, I was numb hahaha

NedileR
08-28-2009, 08:27 PM
So when ever i smoke i end up getting baked. How can i avoid that? I just wanna be high and function lol...

Emo
08-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Pace yourself.

{BB}$tLCA$H
08-28-2009, 08:29 PM
So when ever i smoke i end up getting baked. How can i avoid that? I just wanna be high and function lol...

Try smoking less I guess. You might have to try and find a different strain to smoke, you might be smoking a heavy indica that makes you feel that way.

Vk luis Fc
08-28-2009, 08:40 PM
i would take like 2 tokes from a bowl

wait and chill, see how you feel, after 15 minutes if your whatever, then take 2 more

just take it slow, find out how much your body needs to get high

NedileR
08-28-2009, 09:37 PM
Allright. Im an athlete so at the high level sports i do they do drug testing :S I dont want to smoke everyday, i just want to ever so often because it seems fun haha

WStonerLax
08-29-2009, 10:09 PM
lol you get fucked off one j?

i wish

toptokes20
08-29-2009, 10:32 PM
depend what kinda J hes smoking man...if its a fat one (1.5-2gs to himself) of some bud, then hed probably get pretty damn high...but i think they are different..like you can control being high easier, and when your baked you kinda bug out easier and its harder to think straight...but its more fun:dance:

Stonergasm
08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
baked is like stoned. like holy hell i am so so high

:shrug:

Honestly, everyone has different meaning for their terms.

I usually use high when I'm high and stoned when I am REALLY REALLY high.

Baked is when i just can't move. lol

TheChevron
08-30-2009, 05:10 PM
lol you get fucked off one j?

i wish

Start rolling bigger joints then tootsie pop... If it takes more than one joint to get stoned then its just too much work and I'd rather go snatch a bong. Speaking of snatch...

Anyways, they mean the same to me and.. I guess most people I smoke with. Around here we like to come up with new sayings or expressions to say how stoned we are and they normally vary on the degree of stonage. Baked, stoned, blitzed, ripped, high as tits. They all mean the same. Most people won't recognize the difference if one was created anyways. I'd say the majority is either high or not high.

R30 Chronicles
08-30-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree with SG's Terminology

High - I smoked some weed, "buzzed" more or less

Stoned - I'm a notch above high i can do activities and function entirely, just don't have the desire at all, would much rather chill and do some shit just for personal satisfaction

Baked - Durrr :bongtoke: