PDA

View Full Version : qoutes that you live by

brownies2233
06-17-2008, 12:21 AM
i live by

"you can't live in the future, its pointless to live in the past, live in the now before its gone." i actually came up with this one

and this one

"the end of the road because the end I'm told is nearer than we know What can I say but live for today" jay-z

same concept but said differently.

DatKush
06-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Live for everythang or dont live at all.-Uknown

Tokestradadmus
06-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Marijuana is not a drug, it's a way of life.

Ganjaboi
06-17-2008, 01:01 AM
Do what makes you happy.

Be selfish.

fish
06-17-2008, 01:03 AM
Stick it to the man.

PSYCHO138
06-17-2008, 01:19 AM
Used to be "live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse", but now that I'm in my 30s it just dosen't fit like it used to...:(

---:jointman:

PuddzLeader
06-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Used to be "live fast, die young, leave a pretty corpse", but now that I'm in my 30s it just dosen't fit like it used to...:(

---:jointman:
haha that sucks :/

but my quote to live by is
"live life and stop spending all your time making quotes to live by."
:]]

Rye
06-17-2008, 01:45 AM
money and bitches

Alvn_isnt_Low
06-17-2008, 02:13 AM
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
-Fight Club

Only after disaster can we be resurrected.
-Fight Club

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
-Fight Club

It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom.
-Braveheart

I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.
-Braveheart

Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.
-Braveheart

Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back.
-Tokyo Drift

Who you choose to be around you lets you know who you are.
-Tokyo Drift

I have money. What I need around me is trust and character. And one car in exchange for finding out what a man's made of is a price I can live with.
-Tokyo Drift

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
-Oogway [Kung-Fu Master, Kung-Fu Panda]

The Milk Man
06-17-2008, 02:18 AM
i just say. do it up.

dyingtolive
06-17-2008, 03:19 AM
"with ignorance and arrogance, success is assured" Mark Twain

and then some others
“People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.”

“Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”

“I think the highest and lowest points are the important ones. Anything else is just...in between. I want the freedom to try everything.”

those quotes pretty much define who i am

Tokestradadmus
06-17-2008, 11:45 AM
Alvn the Kung Fu Panda one is sick.

rocketfire
06-17-2008, 06:14 PM
figuring things out for themselves is the only freedom people have...use that freedom

Purp205
06-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Life is more precious than silver or gold.

fish
06-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Life is more precious than silver or gold.

Neil Young.

lunchie
06-17-2008, 10:24 PM
Neil Young.

sucks lol omg wtf

fish
06-17-2008, 10:26 PM
sucks lol omg wtf

Neil Young is fucking amazing man, you've gotta get your ears checked. He's like Bob Dylan, with better guitar skills.

C.R.E.A.M.
06-17-2008, 11:00 PM
you can only be free when your mind no longer realizes boundaries.

dyingtolive
06-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Neil Young is fucking amazing man, you've gotta get your ears checked. He's like Bob Dylan, with better guitar skills.

bob dylan sucks donkey nuts, neil young on the other hand is awsomness^2

Rye
06-18-2008, 12:02 AM
ehh neil youngs voice pisses me off.

eimaj
06-18-2008, 02:01 AM
i don't live my life by a quote

CanInABus
06-18-2008, 02:07 AM
For every life saved 50 were not, for every peice of metal missing your heart, 20 others punctured. Life is not a miracle, life is a game of chance.

-Austin Lee Wiedmaier

Purp205
06-18-2008, 02:17 AM
Neil Young.

actually it was Bob Marley

Dazed
06-18-2008, 02:20 AM
"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as If you'll die today."

thats my motto...well that and "everybody wang chung tonight"

movie reference? who gets a gold star? lol

dank nug
06-18-2008, 02:22 AM