PDA

View Full Version : weed + airport security

crizz99
04-02-2010, 06:12 PM
okay so heres my situation. my family and i are going to nassau, bahamas in a few days from the usa. and i wanted to bring about 4g of pot with me cuz im gonna be stuck with my family. my plan for the moment is to put it in like 4-5 ziplock bags, spray it with some axe, and tape it under my "sack" and wear a pair of boxer briefs.
ive done a fair share of research and apparently this seems like the best method, if there arent drug dogs. ill be going from JFK airport to Nassau International Airport. ive been to JFK airport many times before and i cant remember ever seeing any dogs, but i still need feedback on this idea.
as for my image, i do not look suspicious at all in my opinion. im a 16 year old male, half asian, half british.

if not, then how should i go about doing this?

also once i get past that, i would need to come up with a way to smoke it. i was thinking of buying a brand new bowl thats very small and stashing that in my luggage somewhere. is that okay? if not, where should i stash it or how should i smoke my weed?
if that wouldnt work then should i just buy rolling papers and stash those away in luggage? but also, arent rolling papers much less efficient then a pipe?

on a lighter note, do you have to be 18 to buy rolling papers? and can u buy them from a gas station?

EDIT: i just read that you could buy a new deodorant, pull the stick out, maybe cut half an inch of it off and put the bag of weed in the compartment under the deodorant then put it in the luggage. is this good?

also i might be trying to buy some down in the bahamas and maybe bringing it back to the US. shud i use the same method for bringing it back? i know security is tighter coming back to the US. this part isnt that important. i dont HAVE to bring some back

Lunt
04-02-2010, 08:29 PM
If you use the deodorant method, make sure it is a small enough stick to get through security (unless it's in a checked bag). My brother has transported weed in a similar manner by sticking it up under his nuts, but that was a domestic flight, so security wasn't as intense. I would probably go with rolling papers if you need to bring something down with you to smoke, but honestly I don't think I would risk bringing any at all if I was going on vacation with my parents.

Norm
04-02-2010, 08:55 PM
your boxer briefs have a pocket where they sew the dick hole down to the gooch area. I would also like to mention the body scanners they have now when you fly out of big airports like JFK.

I've also read grinding up weed stuffing it in a chew can or fill as many cigs as you want pack them up and just put them in your check bag. I would recommend a menthol type tobacco for either method and air out the chew can for awhile.

I Am The Resurrection
04-03-2010, 06:35 AM
I dunno man. Sniffer dogs are few and far between, you could get caught if you're unlucky. I myself find the risks far outweigh getting high a few times. Just enjoy your holiday man.

dank nug
04-03-2010, 06:52 AM
if you see dogs in the airport go to the bathroom and flush the shit if you can. the thing i would be most worried about is the full body scanners. like norm said they're now at most big airports. i wouldnt do it personally, but good luck if you're going to try.

as far as finding something to smoke out of get your mom or somebody to buy you some sticks. tell them you want to smoke some cigars to celebrate the occasion or some b.s.

BIGD
04-03-2010, 06:56 AM
just find some weed in the bahamas

Carlos
04-03-2010, 07:53 AM
just find some weed in the bahamas

lol 4real. they prolly got 10x better weed then u got now

Bloodshot
04-03-2010, 08:18 AM
I would not risk it cause if they find weed on you then they are probably going to search your parents too and go through all the luggage, then you guys will probably miss your flight and I don't think your parents will be too happy about that.

Just go buy some weed there if you find any.
Mobile Post

Bloodshot
04-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Go to WeBeHigh.com - Worldwide Marijuana Travel Guide With Marijuana Prices, Spots & Legalization Status (http://www.webehigh.com) and choose Nassau from the dropdown box. You will find exactly where and how to get weed and pipes there. That is the best information we at w-f can give you.
Mobile Post

SeaWeeded
04-03-2010, 10:11 AM
i'd tape it under my nuts as you said. dress nice, dont look like a stoner and be polite and you will be good. soooooooo many people have to go through those security things each day its a quick check for metal or explosives and then done. besides, they blur out the private regions anyway if they have those scanners.

devils son
04-03-2010, 09:27 PM
I would roll some joints and hide them inside something like a pen, as someone said in the other smuggling thread. Dont count on being able to find bud because there are so many ways that plan could be fucked.

blade
04-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I would never risk this.....

A couple of idea's though to get it through.

Buy a pack of cigarettes, and take all the tobacco out of them, and stuff it with bud, but at the top, put a little bit of tobacco so that if they do decide to check it, they won't rip you're shit up, they'll just check the tops.

Bring something like a nintendo DS (Prefferably broken) and empty the insides, and stuff it with bud, and put you're NDS back together and leave it in you're luggage. (Stuff it completely, that way the scanners will see just a dark chunk.