PDA

View Full Version : Blue Demon ?

B Honest
05-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Bought some shit yesterday that was called "Blue Demon" ?It costs $25 a G. Got me an my buddy high off about 3 hits off a bowl..Anyways just wondering have any of u guys heard of "Blue demon" ? Btw the weed was white, my buddy was thinkin it was laced with coke haha

Prelude
05-09-2010, 08:06 AM
I've never heard of 'Blue Demon' before. But I've smoked white weed before too. Most intense trip thus far. It was prob. laced with coke. I'm not even sure if weed grows white naturally..?

fire child
05-09-2010, 11:46 AM
If it is really potent weed that has not been tumbled, kiefed, pressed or damaged, you can see white "crystals" all over the buds. These are the trichomes, which contain the main active chemical (THC) that gets you high.

I really doubt it was laced with coke. Seriously. Has anyone bought weed laced with coke recently? Or ever? & unknowingly?

In the UK & Europe, some dealers are spraying the buds with glass or silicone or sand in order to add weight to the weed that they sell. It is called grit weed, & can be very dangerous. I have not heard of that being a common problem in the US yet.

neogitus
05-09-2010, 11:48 AM
white could also mean it was picked imaturely because thc is clear and looks white till it turns amber nobodys gonna put a .3 of coke on one bud just to get someone baked it wouldnt burn properly it would waste a hell of alot of money and make it too obvious that its laced... when you smoke laced weed you can usually tell by a sweet smell because the way alot of people do it is mix coke and sugar in a spray can and spray there buds when they are curing you can only really tell under a good magnifying glass or a microscope if its laced because there will be white crystalline looking things on it

Hisdudeness300
05-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I dont see why so many people jump to the 'laced' conclusion when they have an intense high, Its just some chronic.

SweetSativa
05-09-2010, 01:03 PM
look people names usally don't mean shit unless its comming from an offical organization. When i'm with my freind when he deals we just see what crazy shit we come up with at each sell, the worst one was brown bomber and i think the best was intergalactonic chronic . Basically they tell you what you want to hear which is some crazy name and a small back story about how this strain is the shit and was made by aliens or something. Just learn what good bud looks and smells like and you wont need names to recognize it

Hisdudeness300
05-09-2010, 01:09 PM
Making up a name for the weed your selling is pretty stupid. The fool I get my bud from will either pass on the name that the grower said it was, or if he wasnt given a name thats what he'll tell me. I hate dealers that make up names and try and hype it up like its some fancy smancy name brand shit.

But I agree with sweetsativa, you just have to be able to tell what good weed is, the name is just an added bonus.

SweetSativa
05-09-2010, 01:13 PM
No matter what name we give its all the same price, no hype just entertainment at each sale

Sleeping Fish
05-09-2010, 02:01 PM
there is no reason to lace weed with coke. coke is wayyyyyy more expensive than weed and there is no reason to lace the weed.

and yeah names usually don't mean shit. but i finally found a dealer who actually has the names he is throwing out, smoking on some Cheese right now and it's dank as a bitch.

BIGD
05-09-2010, 02:45 PM
i love lacing weed with coke, shit fucks you in the ASS

Sleeping Fish
05-09-2010, 03:15 PM
yeah cocoa puffs are probably great but a dealer has no reason to be putting coke in weed he's giving away. if he is a dealer and is taking the risk of being fucked by the law then he is probably a little desperate for cash so he won't be throwing coke away

CannabisClub
05-09-2010, 03:25 PM
trichomes go from clear, to milky, to amber. Clear is the freshly developed trich, cloudy is when its at max cannabinoid capacity, and amber when the cannabinoids start to oxidize.

FlyMexicanAirlines
05-09-2010, 04:04 PM
look people names usally don't mean shit unless its comming from an offical organization. When i'm with my freind when he deals we just see what crazy shit we come up with at each sell, the worst one was brown bomber and i think the best was intergalactonic chronic . Basically they tell you what you want to hear which is some crazy name and a small back story about how this strain is the shit and was made by aliens or something. Just learn what good bud looks and smells like and you wont need names to recognize it

Haha reminds me of my naming days lol, this was some of the worst reggie i've got it was in dub form and real leafy and i told this kid that hasnt been smokin very long, i told him it was dro and its called sweet jesus cause i everytime you smoke it you'll be like sweet jesus that was good

Paul B
05-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I gotta see a picture of this "Blue Demon"......

B Honest
05-10-2010, 01:19 AM
I gotta see a picture of this "Blue Demon"......

I used my buddys phone to record the weed and him smoking it.
I can show it 2 u guys as soon as he can get a phone usb for my computer. an btw yea it was Sweet

Saywhatdude?
06-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Ummmm isn't the obvious question how much did you pay for it?

caLi
06-01-2010, 05:36 PM
sounds like snocaps i used to get out here

Acrilonos
06-01-2010, 05:49 PM
i love lacing weed with coke, shit fucks you in the ASS

lol you say that like its a good thing...
random stoner metaphors in general are fucked up, like who thinks of this shit?

seriosuly you wouldnt here this kind of talk describing something other than a drug.

like, man i read this bomb book the other day, shit fucked me in the ASS.

lol but yeah a couple ametuer dealers i used to go to gave rediculous names as well it was annoying as hell

B Honest
06-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Ummmm isn't the obvious question how much did you pay for it?

i told you 25 dollars a gram

Saywhatdude?
06-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Sorry man, didn't see it.

CaptainSpigot69
06-02-2010, 11:24 AM
i told you 25 dollars a gram

25 a gram :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never ever ever eeeeever paid that. next time someone tells you that price tell them to go fuck themselves

blade
06-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Dude, I don't care when dealers tell me some fancy smancy name, I can tell weather it's dank or not by
1. The smell
2. The look of it
3. if he's baked off his ass

Matty
06-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Its that Bubonic-Chronic-SonictheHedgehog ish maaannn.

Dankenstein
06-02-2010, 02:49 PM
25 a gram is getting raped. Period.
Mobile Post

blade
06-03-2010, 07:41 PM
25 a gram is getting raped. Period.
Mobile Post

Every time I look at your avatar high, I hear a black man screaming "WOAH!" time to +rep you.... let the weed be good for you guys.

Dankenstein
06-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Every time I look at your avatar high, I hear a black man screaming "WOAH!" time to +rep you.... let the weed be good for you guys.

Haha it's Syd Barrett with sugar cubes in his mouth, but it looks like he's dropping acid which is why the pic is so infamous, he is considered an acid casualty. He is my hero.
http://snobsite.com/archives/syd-barrett.jpg

Paul B
06-03-2010, 08:46 PM
I dont see why so many people jump to the 'laced' conclusion when they have an intense high, Its just some chronic.
thank god someone said that! I was wondering what took anyone so long to bring that up...........

Dankenstein
06-03-2010, 08:50 PM
thank god someone said that! I was wondering what took anyone so long to bring that up...........

I was thrown off because I've never seen anyone turn into a blue fish before. My gf has hallucinated apparently however.