PDA

View Full Version : Laced?

Tucker Max
05-25-2010, 10:40 PM
Recently I bought from my friend who had been buying from some black dude selling mids at like 5 a g. When I was home alone I smoked a big j of it and I noticed it sparking and tasting very weird.. but I didn't think much of it. I wasn't really feeling any effects until about 20 minutes later when I was in the shower. My vision started getting blurred and I was seeing crazy colors. Not LSD or Shroom-like, but splotchy, dull, weird looking colors. Next thing I know I'm on all fours throwing up.. and when I get out I notice that I was in there for an hour or so. I walked to my bed and passed out.. and woke up 2 hours later with the towel still around me and my hair fully shampooed and all over my sheets.

Wtf? I smoke almsot every day and that shit has never happened to me before. My friend said there was a possibility of it being laced with Raid. Has anyone else smoked laced weed before? Halp :weedpoke:

neogitus
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
lmfao raid... no one would do something dumb like that the symptoms you had of weird taste sparkly shit if it was laced at all it would be PCP or maybe you just had a bad reaction it happens sometimes

Impact blueberry
05-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Pesticides?

AntiVirus Delta-9
05-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe bud can spark up a bit and taste slightly off if it hasn't been properly flushed of fertilizers/nutrients ect before harvest. I believe I have had weed that has been effected this way a couple times. Personally I'd say you either had weed that was not properly flushed, and simply "greened out". Of course there is always the possibility of laced weed though it is quite rare ... and you should have noticed an odd substance by looking at the bud.

astrosmoke
05-26-2010, 12:28 AM
whod spray raid on weed?

Paul B
05-26-2010, 12:38 AM
Laced shit is not around anymore I don't think. If it is, it's probably being sold by some idiot who is desperate for money and mixes anything in it just to get weight to the weed for selling...........

astrosmoke
05-26-2010, 12:40 AM
and that equates to alot of raid?

Vk luis Fc
05-26-2010, 12:45 AM
lamayo

i wish i could of seen that

PLG
05-26-2010, 02:23 AM
I think neo is right, probably PCP, thats the most common thing people lace weed with although lacing weed is uncommon(I know more people lace weed with coke, but you generally put that in yourself, not gonna buy it like that). I know kids who have had PCP show up on drug tests because of it. Why waste money lacing weed? Well some people actually like PCP and it was probably intend for the regular customers of whoever originally laced it. I highly doubt raid has hallucinogenic properties, probably would just have given you a head ache and maybe thrown up, not trip.

caLi
05-26-2010, 04:51 AM
are you sure it wasnt moldy weed?

AntiGov
05-26-2010, 04:56 AM
maybe Concerta thats something ppl commenly lace with that will spark did it taste seedy?

Tucker Max
05-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Yeah thanks for all this feedback.. I just got freaked out because I've never had that happen to me before haha. And na there wasn't any seeds in there or anything. Maybe I just whitied or something

B Honest
05-26-2010, 08:29 PM
We'll,
you probably had the flu and the weed was probably bad. its not laced with anything

AntiGov
05-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Yeah thanks for all this feedback.. I just got freaked out because I've never had that happen to me before haha. And na there wasn't any seeds in there or anything. Maybe I just whitied or something

that wasn't what i asked i asked if it tasted seedy but had no seeds that is a good way to kno if its laced or not it only works if its been laced with conserta

lexxiinthesky
05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
did you remember drinking enough that day, and did you get enough sleep the night before? I smoke every day too, but I've had a few times where I was dehydrated/exhausted and got really close to fainting after I smoked. they weren't as hardcore as your experience though, just starry vision and loss of sight and lightheadedness. it passed within a few minutes.

lacing weed is practically nonexistant because there's really no point to it. why would someone want to waste their precious, expensive drugs on your buds? you should pay extra for it! I guess the fear is that they're trying to get you hooked on their goods by putting a little extra honey in the pot. but, honestly, that doesn't happen.

it is possible that they could have sprayed some sort of chemical onto it like clorox, some kind of cleaner- even raid I suppose. to make their weed more "potent". it would be stupid of them, though, and I wouldn't bet on it.

Tucker Max
05-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Ahh, all this info makes me feel so much better haha. Come to think of it I was at a lacrosse tournament the day before which consisted of me being outside and playing in the heat for 10 hours.. I was hella tired and really dehydrated

AntiVirus Delta-9
05-26-2010, 08:49 PM
did you remember drinking enough that day, and did you get enough sleep the night before? I smoke every day too, but I've had a few times where I was dehydrated/exhausted and got really close to fainting after I smoked. they weren't as hardcore as your experience though, just starry vision and loss of sight and lightheadedness. it passed within a few minutes.

lacing weed is practically nonexistant because there's really no point to it. why would someone want to waste their precious, expensive drugs on your buds? you should pay extra for it! I guess the fear is that they're trying to get you hooked on their goods by putting a little extra honey in the pot. but, honestly, that doesn't happen.

it is possible that they could have sprayed some sort of chemical onto it like clorox, some kind of cleaner- even raid I suppose. to make their weed more "potent". it would be stupid of them, though, and I wouldn't bet on it.

Pretty much. The concept of lacing the weed your selling isn't exactly the most logical. "Grit weed" is a more logical money maker than lacing the shit your selling. However, both are rediculously uncommon, it's my opinion that most people who believe or question if their weed is laced are usually mistaking.

Again (maybe CC or another informational guru can verify) but I have heard from multiple sources that a poor taste and sparks can result from improper flushing before harvest. I suppose people could spray chemicals on their buds but again, it seems illogical as it serves no specific purpose. As Lexx said, dehydration along with some other factors may contribute to "Greening out" or a crazy experience like you had.

RollTheBones
05-26-2010, 09:11 PM
just starry vision and loss of sight and lightheadedness.

LOL at "Just...loss of sight"

If I ever lost my site and went blind after smoking I'd be freaking out and calling 911, how on earth does anybody, especially while stoned, remain calm while they can't see and shrug it off?

lexxiinthesky
05-26-2010, 09:29 PM
LOL at "Just...loss of sight"

If I ever lost my site and went blind after smoking I'd be freaking out and calling 911, how on earth does anybody, especially while stoned, remain calm while they can't see and shrug it off?

because you rationalize and explain to yourself why it's happening... it's not as if I lost sight for a long period of time. starry vision and black-out sight is common before losing conciousness. it was uncomfortable but not something to freak out about. like I said, it doesn't exceed a few minutes, and I'd feel pretty silly calling the cops telling them mary jane blinded me and then looking around and saying- "never mind, I was just trippin'."

PLG
05-27-2010, 03:15 AM
You can say people never lace weed and thats a myth or whatever, but I assure you, there are ghetto ass dealers who do have weed laced with PCP, if they dont think you want it, but want to sell you weed anyway because they're still making money, obviously they just wont tell you. Im talking about grimy mofos, people who do sell PCP, not the average person who sells weed. Putting PCP in weed is probably the most common way to do PCP, just look on the erowid experience vault. "But why would they waste their money..." of course they are not wasting it on purpose, they have customers who want PCP, but since theyre getting it at an extremely cheap price, theyll still sell it to you as just weed. This probably wont happen if your buying from someone you know, but some random sketch ball is a different story. Maybe you have never dealt with this type of drug dealer, but they exist, as mentioned Ive seen it happen before, even resulting in it showing up on a drug test(not me personally). I also have friends who claim to have smoked weed laced with LSD, I know its bullshit because you cant do that, but they tripped so it was probably PCP too. Edit- OP's experience sounds a hell of a lot like a PCP trip btw

AntiVirus Delta-9
05-27-2010, 05:26 AM
You can say people never lace weed and thats a myth or whatever, but I assure you, there are ghetto ass dealers who do have weed laced with PCP, if they dont think you want it, but want to sell you weed anyway because they're still making money, obviously they just wont tell you. Im talking about grimy mofos, people who do sell PCP, not the average person who sells weed. Putting PCP in weed is probably the most common way to do PCP, just look on the erowid experience vault. "But why would they waste their money..." of course they are not wasting it on purpose, they have customers who want PCP, but since theyre getting it at an extremely cheap price, theyll still sell it to you as just weed. This probably wont happen if your buying from someone you know, but some random sketch ball is a different story. Maybe you have never dealt with this type of drug dealer, but they exist, as mentioned Ive seen it happen before, even resulting in it showing up on a drug test(not me personally). I also have friends who claim to have smoked weed laced with LSD, I know its bullshit because you cant do that, but they tripped so it was probably PCP too. Edit- OP's experience sounds a hell of a lot like a PCP trip btw

No one ever said "No one ever laces weed". I said Its my opinion that most people who believe their weed has been laced, are wrong. Now I've never done PCP myself but from the descriptions I've heard from close family friends are far more intense and euphoric than distortion of vision, nausea, and "Passing out".

PLG
05-27-2010, 05:34 AM
No one ever said "No one ever laces weed". I said Its my opinion that most people who believe their weed has been laced, are wrong. Now I've never done PCP myself but from the descriptions I've heard from close family friends are far more intense and euphoric than distortion of vision, nausea, and "Passing out".
I was more responding to lexi, not your post. Anyway, PCP is a dissociative psychedelic by definition, if your friends didnt trip balls they proably didnt have much of it. From those who I have talked to and the experience reports Ive read on erowid, visual distortions and hallucinations are pretty much what to expect.

AntiVirus Delta-9
05-27-2010, 05:40 AM
I was more responding to lexi, not your post. Anyway, PCP is a dissociative psychedelic by definition, if your friends didnt trip balls they proably didnt have much of it. From those who I have talked to and the experience reports Ive read on erowid, visual distortions and hallucinations are pretty much what to expect.

I think you misinterpreted what I said. I meant that from the stories I have heard PCP seemed far more intense than what the OP described as distorted vision, and nausea. That is a fairly vague description, and I would expect someone who had experienced PCP to describe an experience a little differently, and in a little more detail.

PLG
05-27-2010, 05:57 AM
true true.. "My vision started getting blurred and I was seeing crazy colors. Not LSD or Shroom-like, but splotchy, dull, weird looking colors." that just sounded like this pcp trip I read and the rest just sounds like a bad reaction, which could be caused by impure pcp as that could cause nausea etc as you make pcp out of industrial chemicals. Idk, I just dont think that it was just weed, and I dont think it was just some random shit in it because I think that would just cause you to get sick, not trip.

AntiVirus Delta-9
05-27-2010, 06:11 AM
true true.. "My vision started getting blurred and I was seeing crazy colors. Not LSD or Shroom-like, but splotchy, dull, weird looking colors." that just sounded like this pcp trip I read and the rest just sounds like a bad reaction, which could be caused by impure pcp as that could cause nausea etc as you make pcp out of industrial chemicals. Idk, I just dont think that it was just weed, and I dont think it was just some random shit in it because I think that would just cause you to get sick, not trip.

From personal experience it sounds like "Greening out" to me. The one time I experienced this was a few years ago when I was a little newer to smoking and not toking every single day. I was over at a buddies house chilling with some friends and we were hitting a big ass gravity bong for hours. Eventually I felt a little weird, and thought i was going to puke. I started sweating like crazy to the point where my arms and face/neck were almost dripping wet, and my vision went blurry so I went into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face, and let it run on my arms for a few minutes since i felt like I was burning up. After a couple minutes I felt normal again, just very stoned and kinda tired.

If someone had ingested PCP (or any other psychedelic drug for that matter) unintentionally I would just expect it explained with more emphasis on the way they felt, what they were thinking e.c.t. on top of the visual effects. Just as If I were to describe an LSD experience (Since this is a drug I am more familiar with) I would be compelled to describe the experience beyond "I saw crazy colors and things looked weird" if you catch my drift.

However, I suppose only the OP can provide me with his insight to the experience that I would like.

Anyway, my eyes hurt. I think its time to watch this here documentary with interviews from the Dali Lama :bongtoke:

Hydro420
05-27-2010, 06:36 AM
Over here in the UK the weed gets sprayed with all sorts of shit if your not careful who you get it off. They do it so it weighs the bud down and they can sell less for more.

If its not cured properly its likely got a shit load of pesticides still in it, but there is stuff laced with fibreglass, sugar, LSD, flour and so many other random chemicals. Most of this stuff gets sold to the kids that dont know any better, but it definitely does happen.

If its sprayed with chemicals the signs will be very very harsh on the throat and even inside the lungs you will feel it. When its ground up there will be an abnormally large amount of dust that is different from normal crytals, and the buds will also seem to shine in an odd way. It will also have dust ALL over the outside of the leaves, not just on the buds. Also after it is smoked you will often get a strange sort of headache right at the very front of your head, almost like someone is pushing down on it from either side.

Not saying that is what you had, but thought it might interest people. It definitely happens, shit loads of it over here.

geebs2thelungs
05-27-2010, 10:02 AM
i know some people will try to spray some shit on bud to give it a smell. He might have did that and u had a reaction to the spray? or it could be anything.

-needless to say if i were you i prolly wouldnt buy from that guy anymore

Tucker Max
05-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Over here in the UK the weed gets sprayed with all sorts of shit if your not careful who you get it off. They do it so it weighs the bud down and they can sell less for more.

If its not cured properly its likely got a shit load of pesticides still in it, but there is stuff laced with fibreglass, sugar, LSD, flour and so many other random chemicals. Most of this stuff gets sold to the kids that dont know any better, but it definitely does happen.

If its sprayed with chemicals the signs will be very very harsh on the throat and even inside the lungs you will feel it. When its ground up there will be an abnormally large amount of dust that is different from normal crytals, and the buds will also seem to shine in an odd way. It will also have dust ALL over the outside of the leaves, not just on the buds. Also after it is smoked you will often get a strange sort of headache right at the very front of your head, almost like someone is pushing down on it from either side.

Not saying that is what you had, but thought it might interest people. It definitely happens, shit loads of it over here.

That's real weird how you say about the headache thing, because for the past weeks I've had a non stop headache.. nothing unbearable but it feels like someone is constantly smushing the top of it all day.. it comes and goes every hour. The bud also did have a very harsh weird feeling in the back of my throat, almost like an inhalent, and it was crusty and dusty how you explained.
I'm not trying to troll and say like OMG YEAH I DEF SMOKED DAT LACED SHIT!! F U GUYS!! but I know exactly how a whitey feels and it was nothing like that. I'm not really stressing over this, it would just be nice to know so I won't get from him anymore and I'll know how to spot laced weed when I see or smoke it.