PDA

View Full Version : Good excuses..

Ridensmoke420
06-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Well, I looked around and couldn't find a thread suiting this so I thought I'd make one. Hell maybe it will get stickied with enough responses.

To all those stoners who DON'T have stoner parents, what are some good excuses to pop out of the house at night to smoke for like 15 minutes.

Also what is a good excuse for if you leave, come back, and your mom/dad is sitting there looking like shes ready to tear your balls off.

Any help would really be appreciated because recently my mom has been bugging the shit out of me, making me totally paranoid to go out and smoke out night. Last night I was nearly caught...

So..excuses you use/could use?

POST AWAY!

TrickT
06-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Have a headache and wanted to get fresh air?

fish
06-30-2008, 03:06 AM
Went to the convenience store, just comme back with a can of coke or a slurpie or some shit.

Triple Perc
06-30-2008, 03:07 AM
went for a late walk. the summer really is good for those anyways

mexweed
06-30-2008, 03:08 AM
just say you need to go get orange juice or milk or whatever you're low on, or that you have a craving for something

Seņor
06-30-2008, 03:09 AM
just say you need to go get orange juice or milk or whatever you're low on, or that you have a craving for something

...which, odds are you will. :gethigh:

Scobbie
06-30-2008, 03:10 AM
Going to feed the dog... I used this a few times to go behind the house and light up.

Ganjaboi
06-30-2008, 03:10 AM
go on a walk everynite at the same time, even if you dont have weed, its good for you, and consistant so they think your going on your normal walk and you can smoke

sigma23
06-30-2008, 03:12 AM
well a good one to throw in every now and then is to tell them there is some astronomical event going on and you wanna try to see it, ie: meteor shower, eclipse, comet...something like that

TrickT
06-30-2008, 03:13 AM
go on a walk everynite at the same time, even if you dont have weed, its good for you, and consistant so they think your going on your normal walk and you can smoke
Im gonna start a training regimine that consists of a mile or two run. Albeit running isnt fun while high, but if you smoke right after hard exercise while your heart rate is up and you are breathing hard you will get SUPER stoned. Maybe ill start doing this, but what is a good way to smoke in suburban area? I would imagine a joint would pass as a cig or somethin.

LizWest
06-30-2008, 03:13 AM
If you are in high school, you have to meet your friend to get your homework/bookbag/etc. Parents are going to be all about you getting your homework or school related shit.

Have to walk the dog (if you have one). Just want to go for a walk, bike ride, skate (or whatever you like). Although these seems pretty obvious so maybe they don't work?

LizWest
06-30-2008, 03:14 AM
well a good one to throw in every now and then is to tell them there is some astronomical event going on and you wanna try to see it, ie: meteor shower, eclipse, comet...something like that

Haha that only works if you don't have a nut of a parent who knows all that shit that's going on.. My Father always knows all that shit that's going on so that excuse wouldnt work with him... he'd know if there really was something going on.

Edit: Sorry when I get stoned I repeat things ... a lot.

Vapor
06-30-2008, 03:15 AM

this is what i do and my mom never questions me

fish
06-30-2008, 03:15 AM

Yeah, but what happens if your folks wanna watch it too?

fish
06-30-2008, 03:17 AM

Nice idea, I think I might start doing that.

sigma23
06-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Yeah, but what happens if your folks wanna watch it too?

umm then i guess you dont smoke then and wait 10 min. and tell em you'll come get them when it happens haha i dont know.

PuddzLeader
06-30-2008, 03:21 AM
and when they look out and don't see a comet flying in the sky?!

sigma23
06-30-2008, 03:34 AM
and when they look out and don't see a comet flying in the sky?!

i dunno, use your imagination on it i guess, tell them it couldnt be see cuz of city lights or cloud cover or something. i was just throwin an idea out there. i havent needed an excuse for years so i guess im kinda out of the loop

highazzmexican
06-30-2008, 05:11 AM
i'd say offer to go do something for your parents. like go to the store sometimes they might forget the change too so you also could scam cash for rillos or papers.

eimaj
06-30-2008, 05:16 AM
when i went to buy weed a while ago i had to go before i opened presents for my birthday haha. i said my friend wanted to give me something and when i came back empty handed i just said she wasn't there. haha funny thing is right before i walked out of the door my adoptive dad says "goin for a birthday toke?"

soFRESH Jay
06-30-2008, 05:41 AM
haha funny thing is right before i walked out of the door my adoptive dad says "goin for a birthday toke?"

Lmao. I bet your heart sank when you heard that question.

Ridensmoke420
06-30-2008, 03:30 PM
when i went to buy weed a while ago i had to go before i opened presents for my birthday haha. i said my friend wanted to give me something and when i came back empty handed i just said she wasn't there. haha funny thing is right before i walked out of the door my adoptive dad says "goin for a birthday toke?"

LMAO. That's awesome.

Rye
06-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Im going to the shop for a pack of ciggies
Out for a smoke brb
Going to get some candy, want some?

LizWest
06-30-2008, 03:40 PM

How did you respond to this? I'm just curious... I would've looked at him and said "Fucking right! Wanna come?" Sounds like he was obviously okay with it...

DrWinston0Boogie
06-30-2008, 03:52 PM
what I do is I walk down stairs and say "yea Im going for a walk" then I just walk out before anyone can say anything.

meteorite
06-30-2008, 04:16 PM
And when you come back like nobody notices the blazing eyes, the slight difficulty with putting your words in order and the way the dog just never gets any thinner however many times you take it for a walk

Kottonmouth
06-30-2008, 04:24 PM
lol... i just say im going across the street to grab some food and about 1/3 times she'll even give me money. my mom i mean will. so yea maybe try that one if theres somewhere close to eat by your house. i never walk my dogs so my mom would be suspicious if i said that ... non theless im sure it works well for others.

eimaj
06-30-2008, 04:36 PM
How did you respond to this? I'm just curious... I would've looked at him and said "Fucking right! Wanna come?" Sounds like he was obviously okay with it...

lol i laughed and said "oh yeah!". lol he was just kidding; i don't think he knows. but we've talked about weed together a lot and he tells me if it were legal he'd take a few hits just before bed because it makes him pass out haha.

Grapes
06-30-2008, 04:39 PM
a good excuse is to just say your takin your dog for a walk. pack a bowl or roll a J, then walk around with your dog and smoke it. its always str8, its even better if its at night

Blood_Red_Summer
06-30-2008, 05:03 PM
I used to just say I was running down the street to Walmart (like 5 minutes from my house) but then I moved into the basement so I haven't had to go out to smoke in a long time.

PurpleClouds
06-30-2008, 08:56 PM
basements are the shit.

Tubesock
06-30-2008, 09:13 PM
They think i smoke cigarrets, so i just say im goin for a smoke be back in a few.

Ridensmoke420
07-01-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't smoke cig's though lol. Good ideas so far guys. Keep going!

BlowDro
07-01-2008, 01:28 AM
if its late at night, say you have to go pick up a friend who is drunk or kid who goes to your school or whoever you think is best to tell your parents, and tell them you have to get him/her a ride home cuz they're drunk and cant drive.

great ass idea GB!

Weedmeister
07-01-2008, 03:19 AM
Who needs excuses when you can just wait til they're asleep and sneak out. Especially easy if you have a sliding-glass backdoor.

eimaj
07-01-2008, 03:22 AM
Who needs excuses when you can just wait til they're asleep and sneak out. Especially easy if you have a sliding-glass backdoor.

no not so easy. one time i snuck out with a friend out of my sliding door and left it unlocked for when i come back in. i came home around 5am to find it locked. lol i made my friend nick come pick me and my friend up and chilled with him until 630. then he drove us back home and we just said we got hungry and went up to mcdonalds and forgot to keep the door unlocked. :rollit:

Weedmeister
07-01-2008, 03:35 AM
no not so easy. one time i snuck out with a friend out of my sliding door and left it unlocked for when i come back in. i came home around 5am to find it locked. lol i made my friend nick come pick me and my friend up and chilled with him until 630. then he drove us back home and we just said we got hungry and went up to mcdonalds and forgot to keep the door unlocked. :rollit:

Good point I never really thought of it. I usually only go out for 15-30 minutes to smoke a blunt though.
:gethigh:<--brown paper

GanjaHero
07-01-2008, 04:32 PM
My mom sleeps like a brick lol i walk out the front door pull out of the driveway screeching the tires come back 4 AM or when eva i feel like and go to bed lol. my mom knows is smoke though. im just responding to last couple responses. :DoubleFist:

Towlie
07-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I run and workout a lot, so during the day when i wana go out and smoke or my friends are gona pick me up to go on a ride or something, i just say im goin for a run or im going to the gym (which is about a quarter mile away from my house).

DatKush
07-01-2008, 04:42 PM
wrong thead

Psychedelic
07-01-2008, 04:47 PM
This thread is really sad. When your parents ask you where you're going you say "none of your business" and walk out the door simple as that. They don't have the right to say you can't leave the house, if you wanna go out and blaze then you're damn well allowed to. Tell them they should be grateful you're leaving the house to do it, and if they continue to bitch at you light your blunt in their face, smoke it and then put it out on their nose.

Ridensmoke420
07-01-2008, 07:09 PM
This thread is really sad. When your parents ask you where you're going you say "none of your business" and walk out the door simple as that. They don't have the right to say you can't leave the house, if you wanna go out and blaze then you're damn well allowed to. Tell them they should be grateful you're leaving the house to do it, and if they continue to bitch at you light your blunt in their face, smoke it and then put it out on their nose.

Not everyone has those type of parents. If I ever did that I would be fucking homeless because my mom would boot me out the house so fast.

Psychedelic
07-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Last time my mom did that she ended up calling me 5 hours later crying about how sorry she was. Parents love their kids too much to do that.

You don't need a reason to go out, just say I have the right to leave the house if I choose, you cannot stop me.
If she tries, call the police and have her arrested for false imprisonment.

Ridensmoke420
07-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Last time my mom did that she ended up calling me 5 hours later crying about how sorry she was. Parents love their kids too much to do that.

You don't need a reason to go out, just say I have the right to leave the house if I choose, you cannot stop me.
If she tries, call the police and have her arrested for false imprisonment.

She kicked my brother out already for the same thing. Trust me she is such a fucking drama queen when it comes to weed. Anyway..off topic. Lol.

fish
07-01-2008, 10:47 PM

You remind me of Ryan from that terrorist's stand (more like sand amirite?) up routine.

I'm referring Russel Peters btw.

closertothesun
07-01-2008, 10:50 PM
i've pulled going to the store for some snacks or going to the mexi food place to get something to eat.

Doc
07-02-2008, 12:16 AM
There are people whose parents rip? I'm so jealous. I think my mom did in college but not any more.

Anyways great thread.

kiLLi7VGsPr3e
06-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Haha love how I found this when trying to find out some good excuses to go out and buy a sack.

JamesGauges
06-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Learn a certain type of dance. Something easy like Hardstyle shuffling. Then practice a bit. and you can always tell your parents that you're going out to practice.

kiLLi7VGsPr3e
06-07-2011, 10:12 PM
I think I have a good one down. I'll just go to my friend's for awhile when I need to get some. Oh well just a couple more months now.

bakayurei_ranma
06-08-2011, 07:15 AM

'none of their business', 'no right', it's their house and you're their kid, what their flesh and blood gets up to has everything to do with them and they have every right to ask you about it .. 'o my parents are such despots, i'm so opressed, but i do what i have to to survive cos i'm hard like that'

weedman42
06-08-2011, 12:52 PM
they will eventually become even more paranoid if u come home smelling or with redeyes the best suggestion is get a car and drive off

FemaleStoner
06-08-2011, 11:16 PM
If you're out of a relationship, those red eyes from crying and smoking pot go hand in hand.

Povlovich
06-11-2011, 03:14 AM
If you really give a fuck about being discreet, you will do this.

astrosmoke
06-11-2011, 03:28 AM
who shouldnt walk a little bit more anyways?

Povlovich
06-11-2011, 03:34 AM
Ha good point, why not make a good habit out of what many consider a bad habit.

kiLLi7VGsPr3e
06-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Too late for me haha..... 2 and a half more months til movin into a dorm!

Povlovich
06-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Personally I find it a lot more difficult to enjoy smoking up if I have to keep it from people. I'm not blatantly open about it with my family, but im 18 now and if I wana go get stoned I'm gonna do it, and if they ever asked id tell em

Stonergasm
06-15-2011, 07:30 PM
Since I'm a photographer I would just take a walk with my camera and come back in like a half an hour with a few shots snapped. I'd even come out and show my parents them, made for a nice cover.

If you're not a photographer just take a walk anyway. If you don't usually explore outdoors (like me for instance, going for a walk to my parents would be odd since it's not usually something I do) and don't want to look suspicious, then actually take a few sober walks. If you come back looking the same way you did and you don't smell and aren't high, they'll think you're just trying to improve your lifestyle. Tell them you're trying to be more active or something. Then after awhile when your 'walks' become more regular, burn one and give yourself time to air out and come down a bit- shouldn't be too suspicious since now you've incorporated taking walks either alone or with friends into your regular every day life.

It's a bit of prep work, but the reward is worth it -- and it's nice to be outside stoned :)

As far as excuses go, if you're red eyed say it's allergies or come in rubbing your eye and blinking saying something is in your eye - walk right to the bathroom and 'wash up'

if you smell like pot, you're fucked. Your parents aren't stupid. lol

H_T_S_N_
06-16-2011, 04:05 AM
Just say that you are going on a summer night walk.

TheFatStoner
06-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Just say you felt sick or something, or say your coming back from the store but don't forget to bring something back (i.e. milk, pop, ect...)

Brian95
06-28-2011, 06:25 AM
This is too easy...

Say that you want to get into shape, or try to lose weight, or anything and start walking/jogging regularly. When you go out to walk smoke out there, the smell won't stick to you very badly because your outside and if your eyes are red say sweat got into them. Now if they smell your fingers or search your pockets your kinda fucked lol. But if you make walking/jogging a regular routine they won't question you at all.