PDA

View Full Version : First time seller

iSmokeSoWhat
07-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I was thinking about buying an ounce of some pretty good shit (he said it was called jack hair or something) for about $375 and flipping it. I bought a little more than an eighth of it on Friday and I love it. I'm gonna try to not smoke it.. but this is my first time selling. I just smoked the last of it and im pretty high right now.. and my math skills are a little off. How can I sell it and make money?

SuperNintendoChalmers
07-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Hmm 375 for an ounce doesn't leave you much wiggle room. Are you going to sell in 8th's or what? What did you buy your 8th for?

Updawg
07-13-2008, 10:11 PM
Sell it by the gram, sell some eighths as well. But, make sure you have people willing to buy before you buy it. You cant have a ounce sitting drying up waiting for people to buy.

P.S. - Im coming to Buffalo a few days, to the Bills staduim. You should sell me some dro for a discount :D

iSmokeSoWhat
07-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Sell it by the gram, sell some eighths as well. But, make sure you have people willing to buy before you buy it. You cant have a ounce sitting drying up waiting for people to buy.

P.S. - Im coming to Buffalo a few days, to the Bills staduim. You should sell me some dro for a discount :D

Ha.. yeah maybe I'll ride my bike up there. The stadium is in orchard park which is like 40 minutes from me lol.

iSmokeSoWhat
07-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Hmm 375 for an ounce doesn't leave you much wiggle room. Are you going to sell in 8th's or what? What did you buy your 8th for?

I was thinking of selling somewhere less than 2 grams for $20. If I sold 1.4 gram 20 sacks I'd make $400.. which is just 25 profit. Right? Lol.

T.N.T.
07-13-2008, 10:27 PM
If your buying dank weed for that price you have to charge alot more to profit sell like $60 eighths and you will make $480 which is about $100 profit right there.

Just find a crowd willing to pay for dank...jack herer weed is supposed to be dank and crystally so let em kno its legit weed and that they are paying for that. I've paid $60 an eighth when i was in college once or twice, it was just some haze that wasn't even that special.

Demand determines price so make sure you got demand!

Rye
07-13-2008, 10:38 PM
I was thinking about buying an ounce of some pretty good shit (he said it was called jack hair or something) for about $375 and flipping it. I bought a little more than an eighth of it on Friday and I love it. I'm gonna try to not smoke it.. but this is my first time selling. I just smoked the last of it and im pretty high right now.. and my math skills are a little off. How can I sell it and make money?

Jack Herer is what your dealer meant probably, that's the best strain ever pretty much if grown to potential. Just don't get suckered, don't front money.

You sell grams for 20$ a piece, you make 150$ish. Just don't sell gram bags, because you can claim your ounce was for personal use only. Cops seeing a ton of dimebags, it's obvious you're moving weed.

XpLiciT
07-13-2008, 10:48 PM
Jack Herer is what your dealer meant probably, that's the best strain ever pretty much if grown to potential. Just don't get suckered, don't front money.

You sell grams for 20$ a piece, you make 150. Just don't sell gram bags, because you can claim your ounce was for personal use only. Cops seeing a ton of dimebags, it's obvious you're moving weed.

First of all Jack Herer is not the best weed possible... and I laugh at that price buddy... you can get right primo skunky shit here for $210 tops... hell if you wanna make the trip and make some real dough buddy I'll hook you some legit purple haze $1600 a lb. Test before you buy.

Could be different but, usually a gram goes for $10...

Rye
07-13-2008, 10:53 PM
First of all Jack Herer is not the best weed possible... and I laugh at that price buddy... you can get right primo skunky shit here for $210 tops... hell if you wanna make the trip and make some real dough buddy I'll hook you some legit purple haze $1600 a lb. Test before you buy.

Could be different but, usually a gram goes for $10...

Don't you hate when strangers say buddy, pal??

noone asked about your prices.

XpLiciT
07-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Actually I was just stating, now why you come here thinking you the shit man? Its just a post, don't get so offended over it. Don't call me pal, bitch. :)

Updawg
07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Wait, you can get me a LB of purple haze for $1600? You live in Buffalo?

(Referring to exlicit)

BlowDro
07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
sell $20 grams or for 30/60 for half 8s/eighths

Reeve
07-13-2008, 11:03 PM
I would sell in 8ths and grams. I would charge 20 a gram and 60 an 8th depending on where you live and depending if its actually as dank as you say. If its real Jack Herer and you don't live in Canada you should be fine selling at those prices. Make sure you already have people to buy. And check my PsychoJack thread I made a few weeks ago if you want to see legit Jack Herer.

ThAt_KuSh_LoVeR
07-13-2008, 11:12 PM
Jack Herer is bomb ass shit, prob my favorite strain right now

Ridensmoke420
07-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Me and my brother use to deal for a guy that supplies for most of Surrey, I'll give you some pointers if you want.

- Firstly, get your product out. Sell a joint here and there then give them your number, say you have more where it came from and that to give you a call if they need some more. Make sure to put them under pressure, since you don't have to lie, actually tell them you only have an ounce and that it's going to go quick.

- Always be friendly, me and my brother were the highest cash producing runners because we were nice, never intimidating.

- You MUST be sure you have buyers. If your weed dries up your looking at a bunch of un-satisfied smokers.

- If you are going to sell, especially if its only an ounce, keep it together. If your ever caught and have the weed in many bags, your looking at a trafficking of drugs charge, that WILL fuck you over. If you are caught with the ounce in one bag, chances are they assume you are trafficking, but they can't really prove it.

- If your going to do it around school (I am not sure though since it's summer for us) make sure you don't sell to randoms. (Kids you don't know at all) It's a good way of getting caught.

- As for amounts. I'd say keep it to eight's and quarters, anything lower like 20 bags and dimes you'd just be wasting your time imo.

Hope I helped.

SuperNintendoChalmers
07-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Don't you hate when strangers say buddy, pal??

noone asked about your prices.

I'm not your buddy, guy! I'm not your guy, fwend! I'm not your fwend, buddy!

Shit sounds like south park.

PSYCHO138
07-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Gram it out is the only way I see. I hate doing that though...

---

PSYCHO138
07-13-2008, 11:30 PM
Actually I say keep it all, you never know when the river will run dry.

=-==:rockon:

Adrien
07-14-2008, 12:39 AM
If you need to ask, you shouldn't be selling

XpLiciT
07-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Wait, you can get me a LB of purple haze for $1600? You live in Buffalo?

(Referring to exlicit)

I live in Ontario, if your willing to make the trip though or wait til a shipment goes down, just pm me about it.

XpLiciT
07-14-2008, 02:50 PM
I'm not your buddy, guy! I'm not your guy, fwend! I'm not your fwend, buddy!

Shit sounds like south park.

Yeah, hilarious show.

Xplicit_ATL
07-14-2008, 02:54 PM
someone trying to jack my name....

Señor
07-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Hit him! Hit him good!

Good luck with that. You should have NO problem selling it for $60/eighth. I'd pay that without thinking.

Xplicit_ATL
07-14-2008, 02:58 PM
its ramos, what up bro.

XpLiciT
07-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Not really "stealing" your name considering I've used this for the past 7 years? :)

Xplicit_ATL
07-14-2008, 03:01 PM
been using Xplicit_ATL since I can remember bro, on everything, I would say around 7 years too.:dance:

Señor
07-14-2008, 03:03 PM
its ramos, what up bro.

Yooooo! Good. Not as happy as you are in your avatar, though.

Not really "stealing" your name considering I've used this for the past 7 years? :)

Ohhhhhh snap! ATL just got pwnt.

Xplicit_ATL
07-14-2008, 03:05 PM
lol, smoke some more then to cheer u up.... and bite me, i been using this name as long as i can remember.

UK_tokin'
07-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Amsterdam prices can price a g of Jack Herer at $15-25. Depends if it's top top notch.

It's got to be very tasty to the eye to sell at those prices

SmokeDank
07-14-2008, 03:24 PM
sold any yet?

Kottonmouth
07-14-2008, 03:45 PM
eh... if i were u i would just smoke the oz. especially because you don't even know how to sell it. plus fire shit like that isnt around every corner unless u grow than maybe it is.

7up
07-14-2008, 03:55 PM
haha american ways of selling suck imo dime bags and such just seem so lame why would people even buy that amount of weed sure u cud meet a dealer here and give him £2.50 change and he would knock your ass to the curb. £20 for 3.5 = £160 an ounce sold in 1/8's
id pick one up for £120 two for £200 that would be some pretty good weed or i could pay £130/140 an ounce for some danker and make 9 1/8s out of the oz etc etc yes i know no one asked my prices but he asked how can he make money so i am telling him how i would go about it :D

Crispy Critter
07-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Well 7up a dime bag is for people like me who have real world shit to deal with and can't go out and blow $120 on a bag of weed so we buy what we can......

dboncloud9
07-14-2008, 09:37 PM
lol im with you 100 ^^^^

Mr Lahey
07-14-2008, 09:42 PM
If you dont know who jack herer is, it is my stoner opinion you have no right to sell the amazing plant marijuana that he worked so hard for, for your own profit.

912Dealer
07-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Well Im here in Savannah
It's hard out here ya know
not everyone can spend $370 on pot, even with a job man.
And with the kind of shit going around in the southern parts, it's not all that great an dandy, hell, half the dealers out here, more than half actually, don't even know what the name of their stuff is, they just say it's Mid-grade when they don't know it, so for all they know, it's great, or it's dirt stuff.
But yeah, I don't sell to those kids who wanna buy little $10 or $5 crap.
Maybe for a close friend, but they have to be with me or whatever, I'm NOT ridin' out for anything that cheap.
But what I mean is that, you gotta help out the customers, gotta give out the weed, spread the word an do some guy a favor an hook him up with some stuff when maybe he had a bad night or something.

Crispy Critter
07-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Thats me I help my dealer out by bringing him mad busness(people i work with) so he'll sell me nickles dimes and dubs but he won't do it for anyone else