PDA

View Full Version : Sending Weed Through Mail, Possible?

PoppinCone
10-16-2008, 03:06 AM
Okay, so if I were to write a letter to a friend, and put some bud in it too, sealed in plastic wrap with gel around it, with another layer of plastic wrap, would that work in an envolope? just a gram or two, not much.

widow253
10-16-2008, 03:11 AM
I'm sure it could. There's no guarantee, but if you're willing to risk it, it might be worth it to you I guess.

CaptainDankNuggets
10-16-2008, 03:15 AM
If you do it right it works, gotta make sure theres no smell for one and that its nice ans secure and that what your sending isnt obvious, so putting in and envelope wouldnt work to well, putting it in a box or brown envelope with bubbler wrap, thats what would work best, makes it less obvious.

PoppinCone
10-16-2008, 03:17 AM
what if the place im sending it to is in Japan?

Sensimilla
10-16-2008, 03:19 AM
Make sure you use USPS. Here is a helpful link to someone who used to work for USPS and he tells all the secrets of mailing weed. His nickname is Postmaster.

How to send weed through the mail. (http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?where=body&tosearch=both&how=all&words=postmaster&limit=25&sort=r&way=d&page=2)

CaptainDankNuggets
10-16-2008, 03:20 AM
what if the place im sending it to is in Japan?

Definately should not be sent in an envelope then lol.

hitituprob
10-16-2008, 03:25 AM
inside a teddy bear

CaptainDankNuggets
10-16-2008, 03:39 AM
inside a teddy bear

Thats a good idea ive thought of actually just cut a hole in the back or the front of the teddy bear and then sew it back together or get one of those teddy bears that have them hidden like zippers on the back, and then just box it up and your set, looks legit as Fuck.

Hisdudeness300
10-16-2008, 03:50 AM
i rolled up a few joints and put them in some pens. then sent a box with pens and paper and shit and there wasnt any problems

Blue Sky
10-16-2008, 03:59 AM
i rolled up a few joints and put them in some pens. then sent a box with pens and paper and shit and there wasnt any problems

cool idea. a friend of mine smuggled me back some real cuban cigars in his sister's tampon box.

Stonergasm
10-16-2008, 09:36 AM
My friend has mailed weed many times from her dorm to her boyfriends dorm and he to hers, you just have to put enough coffee grinds in the bag so it doesn't smell

HOWEVER, she also got busted once and got in to a lot of trouble at the school (though she did it a fair amount of times before that)

It's just a decision of how badly you really need to send/receive this weed I suppose.

smokethatbud
10-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah but no lumps! and in NYS your mail cannot weigh more then a oz or it was 3 or 4 i forget

Stonergasm
10-16-2008, 03:52 PM
something like a teddybear or the pen idea sounds good

SparkIt
10-16-2008, 07:49 PM
That pen idea sound legit as FUCK!
Even if he wants to smoke it in a bowl, tell him to stfu and break it apart.
Or be a man and smoke it the way it came.
Either way, a friend never lets a friend hold onto a fat sack.
Share the wealth.
I sure as hell would appreciate some bud from my friends who live far away.

Smoke Bowls,
SparkIt

brownies2233
10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
lol i smuggled cubans without hiding them and they didnt take em.

Bizzle
10-16-2008, 07:57 PM
lol i smuggled cubans without hiding them and they didnt take em.
this is soooooo easy. if you buy cubans, just buy some cheapy cigars down there and switch the paper bands on them. easy as shit

mexweed
10-16-2008, 07:58 PM
be sure to put a faux name and return address like

tony lepraz
1203 poppincone ave

sanec
10-16-2008, 09:19 PM
dont mail to japan dude. theyre penaltys for weed are wayyy steep and if ur friend gets caught hes fucked n could totally ruin ur friendship

PLG
10-16-2008, 09:47 PM
dont mail to japan dude. theyre penaltys for weed are wayyy steep and if ur friend gets caught hes fucked n could totally ruin ur friendship
true "Possession of any amount, as little as 0.1 gram is punishable by jail sentence for up to 5 years and/or a fine of up to 30,000,000 Yen" fuck that, not worth it imo

Rye
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
You can send mad drugs through the mail, even to japan

The Milk Man
10-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Ok kids. Were gonna test these theories out. Every person who wants to test there ideas simply pm me for my address and mail any amount of weed to me, of any quality.

i will rate you on creativity and security, if its ingenious and would never have a chance of being caught, you will get the highest marks.

Get Ready
04-01-2010, 08:14 PM
bump so i can remember

Get Ready
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
i read somewhere about carving out a candle .... i may want to test this out.

fire child
04-01-2010, 08:22 PM
I totally remember reading that thread, but I can't find it anywhere.

Get Ready
04-01-2010, 08:24 PM
I totally remember reading that thread, but I can't find it anywhere.
yeah it had like over 10 pages i blv

MoneyMayweather
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
You can def mail it, triple vac sealed works perfectly.

How the smell works is that usually particles touch the packaging, so the dogs can smell it. Hypothetically if you were very careful you could just like triple ziploc it and be gravy but I wouldnt risk it.

Also on grasscity I remember a UPS worker posting that if you ship something overnight air they dont have time to search/bring the drug dog through.

If I really wanted to mail budha id bank on triple vacuum sealed with overnight air

devils son
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
It was the buds on a plane thread I think in life exepriences.

Get Ready
04-01-2010, 09:15 PM
ya hmmm i dun havea triple vac tho...

linechronic
04-01-2010, 09:42 PM
dude just throw some nuggets in an envelope and you're good to go.

fire child
04-01-2010, 09:43 PM
If I was going to try this & do it successfully, I would put it in an airtight container (mason or jelly jar) sealed in a ziplock of some sort. That would be placed inside a bag with some ground coffee which would then be nicely packed into a small box. I would try to write the address legibly, make the return address a fictitious name, but not something suspicious or obvious like Harry Armpits. The return address would ideally be real, like from the grocery store, hair salon, whatever, making sure to use the proper zip code. I wouldn't put anything inside the box with personal information for either party. I would try to go to a different post office than usual & BRING CASH TO PAY.

Good luck.

Get Ready
04-01-2010, 09:51 PM
yeah i was thinkin of that.

i really wanna try the candle method though, carve it out. melt the bottom back.. mayeb even put coffe grinds inside as well

MoneyMayweather
04-01-2010, 11:23 PM
If I was going to try this & do it successfully, I would put it in an airtight container (mason or jelly jar) sealed in a ziplock of some sort. That would be placed inside a bag with some ground coffee which would then be nicely packed into a small box. I would try to write the address legibly, make the return address a fictitious name, but not something suspicious or obvious like Harry Armpits. The return address would ideally be real, like from the grocery store, hair salon, whatever, making sure to use the proper zip code. I wouldn't put anything inside the box with personal information for either party. I would try to go to a different post office than usual & BRING CASH TO PAY.

Good luck.

hey I got an idea...

mexweed
04-02-2010, 04:26 AM
I have heard of people taking like a bag of chips, opening it and burying the already well bagged and sealed nugs amongst its contents, resealing it, then sending the bag of chips in like a food/snack gift basket type of thing

of course following the mailing steps outlined by firechild that MM just quoted

MellowMyMan
04-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Possibly, if you take a well sealed bag of bud, like a triple vac sealed, or for us poor folk 3 ziploc bags wrapped tough in electrical tape, and submerge it to the bottom of a shampoo bottle and put the lid back on and send that, that could work.

what a huge run on sentence, anyways maybe you could hit the dollar store and make a cheap gift basket of 1 dollar body lotion bullshit and then put that shampoo in there bam ur set
Mobile Post

SeaWeeded
04-02-2010, 04:36 AM
i've done it more than a few times. do you know how much shit goes through the mail? they even have mail order pharmacy's now that legally send drugs and pills through the mail. small amounts are fine, even if it were to get intercepted, but i would be weary of anything over an ounce. :gethigh:

Alvn_isnt_Low
04-02-2010, 08:33 AM
First off dont try and ship it with coffee grounds or anything that will smell... dogs are trained to not only stop if they smell drugs but if they smell something out of the ordinary.

the trick is to not let any weed touch the outside of the baggies. here's how you do it.

Wash hands thoroughly.
You're gonna need some rubber gloves... don't handle the weed without a glove on and make sure none of the weed or anything that has touched weed touches the outside or the zip lock. once you place the herb inside the sack(DONT TOUCH THE SACK WITH THE GLOVED HAND!!!) set it away from the area where your herb is located.

Wash both hands again. take a second baggie and place the first baggie in the second but and then do that once more with a third baggie. Wrap a little bit of tape on the outside of the baggie to ensure its not gonna come open...

I would send it in a small box so that the contents aren't able to be felt through envelopes. Send it with something of a little weight so that you aren't sending a super light little box.

If you succeed in doing this correctly and no weed or anything is on the outside of the bag the dog shouldn't be able to find it... or at least is going to have a very hard time locating where the smell is coming from. And like stated earlier the faster you have your package shipped to its destination the less time the workers will have with your package. Thus making the window of time that your herb is in handling smaller and its less likely that a drug dog will be present when your package comes through.

As long as what you are using is airtight and there isn't any weed on the outside of the container dog can't smell it.

devils son
04-02-2010, 09:08 AM
I have heard of people taking like a bag of chips, opening it and burying the already well bagged and sealed nugs amongst its contents, resealing it, then sending the bag of chips in like a food/snack gift basket type of thing

of course following the mailing steps outlined by firechild that MM just quoted
Ive seen the postage searching people find stuff that was in a resealed chip packet on one of those border security shows.

Get Ready
04-02-2010, 01:55 PM
so far some good feedback...thanks guys

GBMAXX
04-02-2010, 02:25 PM
We have a heat sealer for sealing poly and coffee bags (One of those seal-a-meal things might work). Go to the thrift store a buy a couple of coffee mugs for a quarter each. Buy some tea that come in the Mylar type bags, open the end with a razor blade. Then remove some of the tea bags and replace with your nugs in those mini-zip lock bags. Reseal the tea bag with heat sealer. Throw in a few cookies and B-Day card form the dollars store, and ship use Fire Childs advice.

Get Ready
04-02-2010, 02:37 PM
i was also thinking... what if i bought one of these small air tight Minivacs
http://mylegalhigh.com/images/Tightvac-.29-Liter-%28solid-body-color%293.jpg

Smell proof * Air Tight and Super Water Resistant - Sucks out air as cap is pushed down, creating a vacuum seal - Super cool modern design - Keeps food and herbs ultra fresh - Extremly strong and durable - Push button down and pull off - Its that easy! Vacuum Seal the Deal!! Minivac.

fire child
04-02-2010, 02:44 PM
It would totally work. & if you are worried about any residual smell on the outside of the container, dab a papertowel with rubbing alcohol & give the container a good wipe. You could do the same with a glass jar.

With a tight vac vs. a mason jar, you don't have to answer "Yes." to the question: "Does the package contain anything fragile, liquid, perishable or hazardous?"

Get Ready
04-02-2010, 02:47 PM
heat sealer huh, i wonder where i could buy one of those...besides online lol

schooley69
04-05-2010, 04:19 AM
sent it us postal service ups can and will search without a warrent also send it in a small lock box

Get Ready
04-05-2010, 04:34 AM
lol a lock box

oh man

well i dont want to pay like 10 bucks for shipping lol

schooley69
04-05-2010, 04:39 AM
lol a lock box

oh man

well i dont want to pay like 10 bucks for shipping lol

then use the mini vac most important is to ship us postal service not ups or fedex or any other shipping company us postal only for shipping weed other can search without warrent and they do search without warrent also dont be stupid NO RETURN ADRESS or a FAKE RETURN ADRESS like an ex girl friends house that you hate worst case is she get free bud

OldManPot
04-05-2010, 10:28 AM
all sounds good in theory guys, but i now a guy who shipped via USPS and got 5 years in prison.

there was another guy busted shipping UPS recently in norcal, and was also nailed bigtime with a fat sentence in the pokie, and he DID use a seal-a-meal, vaccumed it in a bag, put that bag in ANOTHER bag, added a bunch of coffee (which is normally used by drug smugglers to throw the dogs off of the scent, as well as cyanne pepper), vaccumed that, put that one in another bag, added more coffee and vaccumed that , shipped it via overight and still got hammered. very risky. not sure but here in california if its a 215 patient shipping to another 215 patient, i believe that would be legal, but to ship overseas or over state lines is to much of a risk

CaptainSpigot69
04-05-2010, 10:49 AM
well i work at ups and i would say feel free to ship it through UPS. I highly highly doubt someone would notice in less it broke open and you say what it was. LOL i have wondered if i have handled any weed boxs and if so how much, and why didnt it break open so i could grab some lol.

lol just read the one post above and yea i bet if you go big time and try to make big bucks doing it but if you want to ship it just to a friend or what ever i don't think it be a problem. and like in the U.S. if you send it ground you are fuckin good FOR SURE. just make sure it don't smell and your good.

joshmac
04-05-2010, 07:40 PM
hollow out a candle then put it inside and reseal it with wax. Buddy you send it to just has to bust open the candle

rxv
04-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Use a box, not an envelope, put some kind of object in it that looks like general mail and use packing peanuts, hollow out some packing peanuts and put small amounts of weed through out them, I would try to seal everything in a clear bag(the size of the box) and put that into the box and use some good spray for good measure but not to strong.

Remember, don't leave a return address. And if the post office request your friend to go to their post office to pick up their package, it's a trap with the police waiting for them.

Get Ready
04-05-2010, 08:50 PM
that sounds like a lot of work

Get Ready
04-05-2010, 09:04 PM
aight i bought one of those tightvacs

im thinking of buying a candle hallowing it out and putting the tight vac inside and then resealing it melting the wax back on

MoneyMayweather
04-05-2010, 09:21 PM
sealed a bag and put the bag in the candle, an air sealed candle is weird

Get Ready
04-05-2010, 09:32 PM
lol what?

im putting this http://www.shopthesmokestop.com/images/1244765480576765768648.jpeg

inside of a candle....

fire child
04-05-2010, 09:52 PM
Tight vac seems tight.

I'm pretty sure a return address is required, so be prepared & have one ready. Also, there will be no "post office request your friend to go to their post office to pick up their package, it's a trap with the police waiting for them". Actually I think you get a letter saying that something was confiscated.

Senor Ramos, do I remember correctly that you posted one of those letters somewhere?

Get Ready
04-05-2010, 09:56 PM
yeah im sure too, that would just make it seem suspicious

rxv
04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
that sounds like a lot of work
At least it's original!

Tight vac seems tight.

I'm pretty sure a return address is required, so be prepared & have one ready. Also, there will be no "post office request your friend to go to their post office to pick up their package, it's a trap with the police waiting for them". Actually I think you get a letter saying that something was confiscated.

Senor Ramos, do I remember correctly that you posted one of those letters somewhere?

My friend's dad order around $800 of steroids online from Europe and they sent him a letter requesting that they pick it up at a certain time, sounds suspicious? The box wasn't too big or anything to be delivered. A TRAP

Get Ready
04-05-2010, 10:46 PM
At least it's original!

My friend's dad order around $800 of steroids online from Europe and they sent him a letter requesting that they pick it up at a certain time, sounds suspicious? The box wasn't too big or anything to be delivered. A TRAP

lol yeah thats true...

masterkushy
04-12-2010, 04:13 PM
cool idea. a friend of mine smuggled me back some real cuban cigars in his sister's tampon box.
this is win right here. lol I have a friend who gets shit mailed to her from Cali, works great not something you keep doing but if it is discrete enough smooth sailing.

Mr.Cannabis
04-12-2010, 04:28 PM
ive sent cannabis from CA to Colorado and visa versa, just fine, ive only done it 4 times though, make shure you only send it to a P.O. box, not the persons actual address

DankLand
04-13-2010, 02:52 AM
how much was the guy who got five years sending?

A friend of mine did this w/ another buddy three times using USPS. I guess it made it twice. They never knew what happened to the one that didint make it. the receiver never heard anything about it from the cops or the post office or anybody.
the sender wasnt doing anything special to the packages really. He would jus put it in a small ziplock(he was only sending a couple grams)then put the ziplock in a small envelope. Then putting the envelpoe in between to hard plastic baseball card cases w/ card inside them and then puting it all in an envelope. and away it went
the receiver wants to do it again I guess and sender is willing for the most part but they are both a little hesitant because of the one that never made it.

Get Ready
04-13-2010, 04:09 AM
i have an idea...so i cant afford a vacuum system thats top of the line but this might work. its by food saver and its a hand held system...skip to 25 seconds in you'll see what i mean.

YouTube - Fresh Saver - 60 second spot

you think this would work?

thinfineline
04-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Well if you wanna test it out state side I volunteer to be the guinea pig ;)

Seriously though (well that was serious to) with the amount of packages the post office handles I think you'd be fine if you just put it in an airtight bag and a bubble wrap mailer. As long as your package doesn't reek of weed the there not gonna take the time to search it. Now that being said I know nothing of the laws or postal procedures for Japan, thats another thing you may want to take into consideration.

Chompers
04-13-2010, 11:27 AM
This is POSSIBLE my buddy gets weed from BC sent to a place around where i live, it works, hes one of the major dealers in our city. Im surprised the feds havent caught on, but then again, this is Canada EH!

Get Ready
04-13-2010, 03:19 PM
i wish they sold like mini bags though, then that would be perfect

schooley69
04-13-2010, 03:23 PM
the smell will go through a bubble mailer in no time send it in ether a small lockbox or a glass jar

Get Ready
04-13-2010, 03:43 PM
Here's my plan so far...

1) vacuum seal the weed in a bag or two (make sure the weed doesnt touch anything)

2)put the bag in a container either a small jar or my tightvac

3) have a a candle hallowed out so i can stuff the jar or container inside the candle, then re-melt the candle back together

4) gonna use a small cardboard box to send it out

5) my addy will be fake but a real one(business or something like this), fake name to senders addy annnd wala

hows this sound guys?

NessebarStreet
04-13-2010, 03:50 PM
i want some1 to send me 1 gram from the mail pls some1 help me :weedbaggy::weedpoke:

renegadeKUSH
04-13-2010, 04:07 PM
so heres what i used and it worked within the past week :D
from west coast to east coast.

brown box , glass jar, bubble wrap the jar then put more paper on the outside to make it look like a present and then tape up the box and making a false address isnt that bad. Use a friends first and anothers last. then pick a street across town.

but i also took caution and used gloves so i didnt put anything to trace it by on the outside and baggied the weeed twice and put it in the jar and sent it away with no problems.:bongtoke:

Chompers
04-13-2010, 04:41 PM
i have an idea...so i cant afford a vacuum system thats top of the line but this might work. its by food saver and its a hand held system...skip to 25 seconds in you'll see what i mean.

YouTube - Fresh Saver - 60 second spot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtBXgXz4js)

you think this would work?
that does work! i have that bag and boy, oh boy it does hide the smell, i use it for my pipe cause that shits reaks... :)

Get Ready
04-13-2010, 04:59 PM
that does work! i have that bag and boy, oh boy it does hide the smell, i use it for my pipe cause that shits reaks... :)

did you buy it online or at a store? if so which store...i'm thinking maybe rite aid, because they have a as seen on tv section lol.

mattman
04-13-2010, 04:59 PM
i wouldnt do it, dude in my town was mailing weed back and forth for selling, they got EVERY ONE of them but they let them go through to him 2 months later , bam he was in jail for transporting across state lines and they got the other guy too for distribution and transporting across state lines. so remember even if you think it all went well they could just be waiting for ya to get more so they can nail ya for more charges.

Get Ready
04-13-2010, 05:05 PM
i only plan on doing this maybe one or two times...i'm just tryna get some good stuff for one of my friends.

mattman
04-13-2010, 06:27 PM
i only plan on doing this maybe one or two times...i'm just tryna get some good stuff for one of my friends.

my dude wasnt sending anything major, i believe it was a half ounce maybe a little more , just trying to make people aware.

Get Ready
04-13-2010, 06:32 PM
my dude wasnt sending anything major, i believe it was a half ounce maybe a little more , just trying to make people aware.
yeah but you said he was sending weed in and out all teh time soooo its more likely for them to catch on

Get Ready
04-20-2010, 05:55 PM
i found the sealer, they sell it at sears for under 15 bucks. woooot

I Am In Orbit
08-09-2010, 01:09 AM

Haha very cool, how where they?

BudWarrior
08-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Okay, so if I were to write a letter to a friend, and put some bud in it too, sealed in plastic wrap with gel around it, with another layer of plastic wrap, would that work in an envolope? just a gram or two, not much.

I have a friend in Scotland who sends me and some other guys a few grams every now and then. He hasn't been caught yet.

He also has a dodgy postman who he uses for bigger amounts. He just takes the parcel, and runs it through the system like any other package, but skips the screening. He has to wrap it up well though so it doesn't stink.

He's always high playing COD :weedbaggy:

devils son
08-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Whats a way that I can sneakily send some seeds? Im thinking maybe put them in a tiny baggie and putting them inside the sole of some shoes?

Dann
08-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Whats a way that I can sneakily send some seeds? Im thinking maybe put them in a tiny baggie and putting them inside the sole of some shoes?
Put em inside a tin of Altoids in a tiny baggie.

That's how nirvana(?) i think it was Nirvana, sent me seeds.

BudWarrior
08-09-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah, just put them in something that looks practical, something that you would normally send people. No-one is gonna open your package if it doesn't look suspicious. :)

Paul B
08-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Dude heres a method you could try.....

1. get a scented candle (prefferably a big one)

2. cut it in half across the middle, not down the center

3. carve out an area to put weed into it

4. close the candle back up

5. melt the wax you carved out of the candle and seal up the cut lines on the candle

6. smoothen out the melted wax on the cut lines by mildly heating it up so it liquifies and covers the candles wounds

7. re-pack it and mail it. Because it's scented, it will be very hard to detect anything. You can put anything in the candle if you want.

Hope that helps.....:gethigh:

devils son
08-09-2010, 10:54 AM
good advice from all of you +rep for everyone

CaptainSpigot69
08-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Dude heres a method you could try.....

1. get a scented candle (prefferably a big one)

2. cut it in half across the middle, not down the center

3. carve out an area to put weed into it

4. close the candle back up

5. melt the wax you carved out of the candle and seal up the cut lines on the candle

6. smoothen out the melted wax on the cut lines by mildly heating it up so it liquifies and covers the candles wounds

7. re-pack it and mail it. Because it's scented, it will be very hard to detect anything. You can put anything in the candle if you want.

Hope that helps.....:gethigh:

well now everyone knows how i get my crack shipped to me.

Paul B
08-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Sorry for exposing ya bro, lol!

hellkid
08-09-2010, 01:52 PM
true "Possession of any amount, as little as 0.1 gram is punishable by jail sentence for up to 5 years and/or a fine of up to 30,000,000 Yen" fuck that, not worth it imo
I heard that if you deal a lot of weed or any drugs in Asia, you can get death sentence. ?

devils son
08-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Does anyone know if international mail gets x-rayed or anything like that?

SmashinPassion
08-20-2010, 08:06 AM
If you're actually sending it to Japan don't even bother. They are really tight on security. I used to live there and it took them weeks to process mail.

four twenty
03-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Hahaa did u end up sending it man?

master queef
03-08-2011, 06:52 PM
dont revive old threads plz

kronikchronicles
03-08-2011, 07:02 PM
sending weed is easy once a month my buddy sends my over an ounce while at college. just take a cereal box and open the plastic to the cereal, throw the bagie in the middle of it, and that put it back in the cereal box. put this inside a cardboard box with other things like a box of mac and cheese, soup, etc and than send it away with no return adress. so even if something somehow goes wrong (dont know how it could) there is no return adress so they dont even know who sent it.

FemaleStoner
03-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Put em inside a tin of Altoids in a tiny baggie.

That's how nirvana(?) i think it was Nirvana, sent me seeds.

Yeah, just put them in a mints tin. I got seeds from Nirvana too, they put it in some international charcoal mints tin. Shit was nasty to get my mouth minty though.

Jancarius
03-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Hahaa did u end up sending it man?

It's better to revive an old thread than to make a new one about the same thing. That way all the other posts are available to new posters. This behavior is encouraged so don't discourage people from reviving old threads.

four twenty
03-09-2011, 06:36 PM

Alright boss.

Boris The Blade
03-09-2011, 07:34 PM
supposedly my moms friend tried to send her a good ounce when shes was younger. didnt bother to try to hide it, just stuffed it in a zip lock baggie and sent it with a letter saying (roughly)"you probably dont remember me, there where so many of us but i remember how much you helped me as a nurse in vietnam. since you helped me so much by giving me the medicine i needed so in return heres some medicine of mine to help you". it got found but because of the letter she didnt get in trouble.so yah use a fake adress and send a letter with it that makes it seem as if the package was sent to the wrong address that way your friend cant get in trouble.

FemaleStoner
03-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Lol didn't try to hide it.. :rofl:

Boris The Blade
03-09-2011, 07:52 PM
anyone remember that guy that tried to send a dildo bomb through the mail to his ex, and when they raided his house he had like 10 more.

Zack
03-10-2011, 09:10 AM
i suppose u could but dont leave a return address and use a fake name to whoever ur sending it to so if theres any inquiries your mate could just say someone must have fucked up somewhere cuz theres no john smith at this address or something.

fire child
03-10-2011, 10:43 AM
You cannot send packages (in the US, at least) without a return address. Use a real return address, just not your own.

bagab0ns
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
My friend's brother set us a few grams from California a while back. He just put it in an open package of Cup-o-noodles, packed it up in a box and sent it through USPS. Had no problems except maybe his dad opening the package...

ch3Eba
03-11-2011, 04:43 PM
I had a friend of mine in Cali send me some dank in the mail. He wrapped about 5 grams in like 20 baggies then in a shitload of foil and he stuffed it inside of 2 axe body wash bottles. The body wash totally rid it of any smell even though it was some bomb bomb shit he got medically. He also sent it priority so it came in about 2 or 3 days. All I had to do was cut the bottle open and take the bud out of the plastic, worked like a charm. Fuck peanut butter and coffee and whatever else people try, this shit works.

EastCoastMedSmoker
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Get a Food vac sealer and double seal it..

EastCoastMedSmoker
04-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Use a business return address; less suspicious...

fire child
04-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Turkey bags sealed well (double bagged) are efficient to contain smell & only a fraction of the cost of a Food Saver device.

Sigur Rós
10-12-2011, 01:53 AM
Bump.

IF a package was intercepted by authorities and it had your name/address on it, how could they prosecute you? If there was no money transaction, there would be no proof that you actually WANTED the package/what was in it. Am I right to assume that?

Also, most posts talk about a few grams here or there...what about an ounce? Or half ounce? I'd assume the risk goes up with the amount, and so would the charges. Just wana hear you opinions/feedback

Ahh Touche
10-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Heard of the Prince of Pot? He is some Canadian cannabis promoter, he lobbies the Canadian government for legalization and such. I saw this on a documentary so not sure how 'to-date' it is, but he sold seeds over the web to an American and the fucking American government somehow tried to prosecute him in the USA!? Pretty sure he was up for life in prison in the states... I doubt that went through though, and yeah not sure if this is even relevant or to date. He sent seeds in the mail by the way.

Sigur Rós
10-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Dammit...not what I was looking for.. anybody? Anybody?

Dann
10-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Bump.

IF a package was intercepted by authorities and it had your name/address on it, how could they prosecute you? If there was no money transaction, there would be no proof that you actually WANTED the package/what was in it. Am I right to assume that?

Also, most posts talk about a few grams here or there...what about an ounce? Or half ounce? I'd assume the risk goes up with the amount, and so would the charges. Just wana hear you opinions/feedbackTo my knowledge... you have to take delivery to be prosecuted. Otherwise its entrapment. (i think, because what an easy way to go after people and fuck em over)

Keep in mind you are dealing with this on a federal level now, since you are abusing the USPS. Im sure the trafficking charges go up with weight.

All in all, i never recommend it. To much risk for to little reward.

Sigur Rós
10-12-2011, 02:02 PM
If you were to go through a different package carrier, one not funded by the federal government (IE not USPS), I wonder if it would still be a Federal offense? I would assume yes, because, in most cases, the package would be traveling across state lines.

But even if you accepted the delivery, you do not technically know what is inside the package until it is opened. So, do you mean you would have to accept/keep the package and not alert authorities? Why would anyone deny a delivered package? I guess I'm just not seeing the connection between the recipient and the sender...could have been a wrong address. How could you be at fault for receiving a package mailed to the wrong address?

I understand the risk/reward thing too...not to mention overnight shipping is RIDICULOUSLY pricey.

Dann
10-12-2011, 02:28 PM
If you were to go through a different package carrier, one not funded by the federal government (IE not USPS), I wonder if it would still be a Federal offense? I would assume yes, because, in most cases, the package would be traveling across state lines.

But even if you accepted the delivery, you do not technically know what is inside the package until it is opened. So, do you mean you would have to accept/keep the package and not alert authorities? Why would anyone deny a delivered package? I guess I'm just not seeing the connection between the recipient and the sender...could have been a wrong address. How could you be at fault for receiving a package mailed to the wrong address?

I understand the risk/reward thing too...not to mention overnight shipping is RIDICULOUSLY pricey.
Part ! Yes it is still federal if you cross state lines. Dunno bout if you don't.

As for the receiving... i have no idea why that is the way it is. but they can send Fed to your door with the package, and as soon as you sign for it they can grab you. Dunno why. I'm guessing it has more to do with the rarity of your situation occurring.

Sigur Rós
10-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Scary.

What if there is no signature required? The majority of packages I've ever had delivered (non of them containing illegal substances/paraphernalia) were just left on my doorstep. I barley even got a chance to say "Thanks!" as the delivery guy hustled back to his truck.

Dann
10-12-2011, 02:43 PM
Thats the thing> I guess be wary of signing for anything you dont think you should have to sign for,

Sigur Rós
10-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Or....read what your putting your signature on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqnZozjY2K0

howardhenry
10-22-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm sure it could possibly work but it doesn't sound like it is worth the risk.